- Recent Winners
- Amanda won $8,000 on Double Diamond Haywire
- Bob won $7,500 on Triple Strike
- Jorge won $2,438 on Money Bell
- Thomas won $1,314 on Wonder 4
- Fred won $2,000 on Mag 7
- Brad & Wendy won $12,785 on Big Cash Spin
- Jeff & Tyler won $2,800 on Dollar Streak
- Gloria won $1,445 on Outback Jack
- Kevin won $1,768 on Triple Double Red White & Blue
- Delores won $1,317 on China Shores
- Linda won $5,670 on Buffalo Grand
- Rosie won $8,000 on Cat's Eye
- Shirley won $1,200 on Triple Cash
- Sylvia won $1,536 on China Shores
- Becky won $5,895 on Quick Hit
- Clarence won $2,000 on Wheel Hot
- Conrad won $1,947 on Gold Bar 7s
- Steven & Elinor won $2,282 on Sparkling Nightlife
- Debra won $2,500 on Five Star
- Kris won $1,220 on Black Mustang
More games. More fun. Ka-ching.
It’s more than just another night out. With 67,553 square feet of endless casino games, a fully stocked bar, and friendly, happy-to-help staff, the gaming floor at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel is your go-to place for a good time!
You’ll find the loosest slot machines in all of Iowa, with your choice of penny slots, a $100 machine, and everything in between. You’ll find nine kinds of table games, a 10-table poker room, bingo and Keno every day of the week, and all day off-track wagers.
And don’t forget to sign up for our Players Club when you are here to earn points while you play. Then, redeem those points for hotel stays, concert tickets, free play, and more.
Best of Iowa 2016
Best Overall Gaming Resort, Casino Where You Feel the Luckiest
Comments from TripAdvisor® guests:
“The casino is great and huge! Nice bar too. I was quite lucky at the roulette table.”
“The casino itself is well laid out – with a big win (well, big to us!), our stay was made complete.”
“As for the casino, there are lots of choices from slots, table games, and a poker room. Staff and dealers have all always been very nice and friendly!”
“Been to several casinos and, as for Iowa, I would recommend this one.”