- Recent Winners
- Amanda won $8,000 on Double Diamond Haywire
- Bob won $7,500 on Triple Strike
- Jorge won $2,438 on Money Bell
- Thomas won $1,314 on Wonder 4
- Fred won $2,000 on Mag 7
- Brad & Wendy won $12,785 on Big Cash Spin
- Jeff & Tyler won $2,800 on Dollar Streak
- Gloria won $1,445 on Outback Jack
- Kevin won $1,768 on Triple Double Red White & Blue
- Delores won $1,317 on China Shores
- Linda won $5,670 on Buffalo Grand
- Rosie won $8,000 on Cat's Eye
- Shirley won $1,200 on Triple Cash
- Sylvia won $1,536 on China Shores
- Becky won $5,895 on Quick Hit
- Clarence won $2,000 on Wheel Hot
- Conrad won $1,947 on Gold Bar 7s
- Steven & Elinor won $2,282 on Sparkling Nightlife
- Debra won $2,500 on Five Star
- Kris won $1,220 on Black Mustang
How many tickets can you handle?
Win up to $100,000. Yes, please! Try your luck playing Keno at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel. Purchase one ticket or 100 – there’s no limit! So, get your tickets ready and see how many numbers you can catch! Wagers start at 25¢ with new Keno games being played in the Keno lounge every few minutes.
How to play
Mark any number of spots from 1 to 20. Each game, 20 balls are drawn out of the 80 numbered balls. These 20 numbers correspond to the numbered spots on a Keno ticket. *Some specials allow you to choose up to 20 numbers.
The amount you win depends on the type of ticket played and the number of spots caught. Mark your selected numbers with an “X”.
Play as many tickets as you wish.
New Keno games played every few minutes.
$100,000 aggregate pay = out limit on each Keno game.
Winning tickets must be collected 24 hours from time of purchase.
Please check your ticket for errors before the game is played.
Questions about Keno? We’re always happy to help! Ask any of the attendants in the Keno lounge for assistance.
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 10:30 pm
Friday: 9 am – 11:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 11:30 pm
Sunday: 8 am – 10:30 pm