- Recent Winners
- Veronica won $2,065 playing Buffalo Grand
- John won $12,500 playing Triple Double
- Marinda & Michael won $8,640 playing Dozens of Diamonds
- Brandon won $5,400 playing Triple Double
- Satirah won $4,195 playing Wicked Winnings
- Chris won $3,750 playing Diamond Fives
- Magdaleno won $3,430 playing Lucky 7 Bars
- Dale won $2,432 playing Invaders Return from the Planet Moolah
- Louise won $2,204 playing Loteria
- Dorothy won $2,160 playing Triple Cherry
- Lindsey won $2,160 playing Triple Double Red White & Blue
- Mayoury won $2,107 playing Jackpot Inferno
How many tickets can you handle?
Win up to $100,000. Yes, please! Try your luck playing Keno at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel. Purchase one ticket or 100 – there’s no limit! So, get your tickets ready and see how many numbers you can catch! Wagers start at 25¢ with new Keno games being played in the Keno lounge every few minutes.
How to play
Mark any number of spots from 1 to 20. Each game, 20 balls are drawn out of the 80 numbered balls. These 20 numbers correspond to the numbered spots on a Keno ticket. *Some specials allow you to choose up to 20 numbers.
The amount you win depends on the type of ticket played and the number of spots caught. Mark your selected numbers with an “X”.
Play as many tickets as you wish.
New Keno games played every few minutes.
$100,000 aggregate pay = out limit on each Keno game.
Winning tickets must be collected 24 hours from time of purchase.
Please check your ticket for errors before the game is played.
Questions about Keno? We’re always happy to help! Ask any of the attendants in the Keno lounge for assistance.
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 10:30 pm
Friday: 9 am – 11:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 11:30 pm
Sunday: 8 am – 10:30 pm