- Recent Winners
- Sheila won $10,613 playing Wheel Hot Bonus
- Thelma won $7,500 playing Reel Gems
- Travis won $4,500 playing Lock It Link
- Gerald won $3,564 playing Mustang Money 2
- Melinda and Robert won $2,270 playing Green Machine Deluxe
- Verdean won $2,700 playing Triple Stars
- Blaine won $2,183 playing Fu Lai Cai Lai
- Debra won $2,144 playing Pride of Africa
- Andy won $1,210 playing Far East Fortunes
- Clarence won $1,440 playing Triple Double Diamond
- David won $1,500 playing Platinum Picks
- Tavalon won $1,360 playing China Mystery
How many tickets can you handle?
Win up to $100,000. Yes, please! Try your luck playing Keno at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel. Purchase one ticket or 100 – there’s no limit! So, get your tickets ready and see how many numbers you can catch! Wagers start at 25¢ with new Keno games being played in the Keno lounge every few minutes.
How to play
Mark any number of spots from 1 to 20. Each game, 20 balls are drawn out of the 80 numbered balls. These 20 numbers correspond to the numbered spots on a Keno ticket. *Some specials allow you to choose up to 20 numbers.
The amount you win depends on the type of ticket played and the number of spots caught. Mark your selected numbers with an “X”.
Play as many tickets as you wish.
New Keno games played every few minutes.
$100,000 aggregate pay = out limit on each Keno game.
Winning tickets must be collected 24 hours from time of purchase.
Please check your ticket for errors before the game is played.
Questions about Keno? We’re always happy to help! Ask any of the attendants in the Keno lounge for assistance.
Wednesday – Sunday: 8:45 am – 11:30 pm