Putting for Dough
- Recent Winners
- Denise won $10,103 playing Fireballs
- Harold won $9,643 playing Dollaroo
- Brian won $4,800 playing Triple Star
- Amy won $3,200 playing Game King Keno
- Brian won $2,880 playing Dozens of Diamonds
- Janann won $2,584 playing Cats Hats and Bats
- Tina won $2,503 playing Piggy Bankin'
- Rebecca won $2,000 playing Lock It Link
- Sonia won $1,527 playing Rakin' Bacon
- Jody won $1,503 playing Wicked Winnings
- Linda won $1,440 playing Triple Stars
- Donna won $1,200 playing Double Lucky 7s
We have $10,000 calling your name!
Your chance to win big happens this April and May
Start earning your entries into our Putting for Dough promotion this April & May and you have a chance to win up to $10,000 cash! With qualifiers on select Sundays & Tuesdays throughout April and May, you have plenty of chances to win.
Earn 20X Entries on Sundays and Tuesdays!
Tie Breakers: If there is a tie for first place, there will be a playoff and the loser will get second place and the others will move down. If there is a tie for any other places, the prizes will be added together and split.
- New Club Meskwaki members will receive 10 free entries into the drawings for the month. They must swipe their player's card on the day of sign up to receive these entries.
- Club Meskwaki members will earn entries when using their Player's Card on slots, table games, and bingo.
- Club members will swipe their cards and receive one (1) free entry per day and one (1) entry for every 50 base points earned that day on their Player's Card.
- Every Sunday and Tuesday, Club members will earn 20X entries.
- All entries will carry over to the next drawing, however they will need to be activated for each drawing.
- NOTE: Tuesdays only guests will need to re-activate their entries for the 7pm drawing.
- On drawing days, guests will need to swipe their player's card at one of the kiosk machines to activate their entries.